SIGNiX has announced updates to its industry-leading digital signature service that brings incredible new integrated functionality to clients. While most of the changes are subtle and won't be noticeable immediately, SIGNiX is working closely with its key partners and customers to drive these new capabilities into implementation, and SIGNiX expects exciting news to follow shortly.
The latest SIGNiX release is now available for all SIGNiX customers. The release includes:
Signature Engine™ Enhancements
New API feature allows client the ability to create multiple sets of documents that can be packaged into a single transaction. Each of these document sets can be made mandatory or optional, giving the client the ability to further customize workflows and allow a signer to choose from a variety of options within an account opening or other similar application.
Documents within optional document sets are also contingent on one another, meaning that if one document is opted into by a signer, the other documents in that document set are also then deemed mandatory. This allows clients a rich set of capabilities for sending complex packages of documents for use cases that require multiple, dependent documents and forms.
Signers and document reviewers are informed about these document sets via an intuitive UI.
Seamless Signatures™ Improvements
SIGNiX now offers an industry leading rebranding, customization and integration capability that allows clients to completely embed and control aspects of the SIGNiX document preparation, wizard and transaction control user interfaces directly within their own websites and portals. Using this feature, clients can re-skin SIGNiX’s MyDoX tools and dashboard with colors, fonts, icons and tools that are in-context with the client’s UI and therefore more intuitive for the client’s users, without any visible indication they are transitioning between the client’s application and SIGNiX.
The MyDoX Wizard interface can be securely embedded inside the client’s user interface.
- The client has fine grain control of personalization, appearance, and branding (SIGNiX CustomBrand™). SIGNiX can work with clients to define custom “skins” for the Wizard to match the client’s look and feel.
- The full Wizard can be embedded, or only selected tabs.
- As an alternative to embedding and restyling the SIGNiX Wizard, the client can construct their own user interface for any Wizard functions.
- A hybrid approach is also possible, where some functions are accomplished with the client’s interface and some via the embedded Wizard. For example, a customer may have their own interface for selecting parties and documents, and just use the ‘add signature’ portion of the Wizard to indicate where the parties sign.
- When the Wizard is embedded, the client’s user interface can securely interact with it. Controls in the client application can cause actions in the embedded Wizard, and actions done in the Wizard can cause changes in the client’s user interface (via event notifications). This capability allows, for example, the tool bars in the SIGNiX Wizard to be hidden and replaced by controls in the client’s user interface.
- The client application can interact with SIGNiX using the same programming interface (API) that the SIGNiX Wizard uses. This API is available to both the browser (via AJAX) and the client’s server.
- The API supports programmatic editing of in-flight transactions (adding parties and documents to an existing transaction from a client’s server application, rather than through a user interface).
- Allows fine grained investigation of transaction status (clients can call a function to return transaction status down to signer/document/task level).
For more information on these two new features, please stay tuned to signix.com/blog or contact your SIGNiX representative.
- Delegation workflow improvements
- Email text now viewable in all versions of audit trail / event history, improving evidence of transaction
- Standardized consent language updated
- Implemented updated version of PDF rendering engine
- Improved stability and scalability
- Various client-specific customizations
Bug fixes from previous versions
- Fixed unique case where recovering Signing PIN would change signature appearance
- Numerous small bugs and errors resolved
- Some less-used UI elements, dialogs and buttons may appear as they did in an older version.
- Minor interface issues (tabbing, selections) with users running Internet Explorer 7 and 8 under certain conditions.
- Some minor translation issues still present with French and Spanish.