How does SIGNiX work for government?
- Forms with PII
- Remote work request forms
- Organizations employing field representatives that need to complete and send signed reports or contracts
- Traveling officials whose signatures are required to execute processes
- Organizations collaborating with external private and public partners whose approvals are required for workflows
- Constituent facing web portals with forms that require signatures
- Public works projects and plans
"I’m very pleased with the technology and the success we’ve had so far and I look forward to a lot more in the upcoming months. The vision of the county over the next few years is to deliver all of our services anywhere, anytime."
Transforming the community's experience
SIGNiX helped Palm Beach County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller reduce the significant backlog of marriage licenses. Palm Beach can now provide the most efficient, fast, affordable, and contact-free way for people to be officially married.
Use Cases for Government
Streamline employees involved with job recruitment, onboarding, training, and employee experience efforts to be more effective.
Bring transparency and efficiency to collections and assessments with automated workflows and transaction tracking.
Create easy to use forms for any citizen applying for receiving many types of public services.
Lending and grants
Empower the right organizations quickly while maintaining the highest level of security and compliance in each document.
Automate and streamline the voter registration process using our ReadyDoX function. These can even be set up as a link or mass-emailed out.
Improve efficiency in the justice system with automated workflows, document tracking, and audit trails.