SIGNiX for education
Digital signatures reduce costs at schools
Digital signatures greatly reduce the resources, time and costs associated with traditional paper and ink signatures. When you start using digital signatures at your school or university, it increases document security and reduces paperwork.
How Does SIGNiX Work for Higher Education?
- Provides the convenience of signing/reviewing documents, regardless of format, from anywhere
- Facilitates rapid completion of a transaction without delay
- Reduces direct costs of printing, overnight deliveries, couriers, copying, filing, storing, etc.
- Provides immediate application processing and obtains consent for background search for students, staff and volunteers
- Helps reduce the resources and costs associated with preparing, reviewing and archiving student and employment packages
- Helps provide a positive on-boarding experience for new students and new staff
By using SIGNiX's digital signatures, schools are expanding student services, improving financial performance, enhancing operational visibility and reducing costs. The result is better management of communications for campus activities, student lifecycle, research, grants, financials, operations, human capital, procurement and assets.
What they're saying
We’re serious about protecting our clients’ sensitive documents, and that was a huge factor for us when we were picking an e-signature vendor. SIGNiX’s focus on security and compliance made them a perfect fit for our business. Jacqueline Bos, Chief Compliance Officer at B&C Financial