Many education professionals currently depend on traditional paper and wet signatures, using antiquated work flows, which can immediately be improved with SIGNiX.
Digital signatures reduce costs at schools
Digital signatures greatly reduce the resources, time and costs associated with traditional paper and ink signatures. When you start using digital signatures at your school or university, it increases document security and reduces paperwork.
How Does SIGNiX Work for Higher Education?
- Provides the convenience of signing/reviewing documents, regardless of format, from anywhere
- Facilitates rapid completion of a transaction without delay
- Reduces direct costs of printing, overnight deliveries, couriers, copying, filing, storing, etc.
- Provides immediate application processing and obtains consent for background search for students, staff and volunteers
- Helps reduce the resources and costs associated with preparing, reviewing and archiving student and employment packages
- Helps provide a positive on-boarding experience for new students and new staff
Looking into Remote Online Notarization? We provide every tool you need.
✔ Digital Certificate
✔ Live webinar training
✔ Credential analysis
✔ Phone/email support
✔ Integrated video meetings
✔ Electronic notary journal
The SIGNiX Difference
We are more than e-signatures, we are digital signatures. We embed the legal evidence into every single signature that takes place in our platform.
256-bit military grade encryption
Digital certificate with each signature
Some additional information in one line
Cryptographic hash with each signature
Don't take our word for it
"What used to take days can now be done in minutes. Signing housing documents online has been a huge benefit for our business practices and allows us to serve our students better." Don Yackley Executive Director of Student Housing and Residential Life at the University of Houston