Many insurance and annuities professionals currently depend on traditional paper and wet signatures, using antiquated work flows, which can immediately be improved with SIGNiX.
Digital signature solutions for Insurance and Annuities
SIGNiX digital signatures provide insurance companies with an online solution for quick and secure signing. This can automate difficult work flow procedures and result give a dramatic return on investment. Digital signatures can be used for contracts, claims, policies and all business communications. Digital signatures allow customers to sign anywhere, anytime over the web.
Why Use SIGNiX Digital Signatures In The Insurance Industry?
- Instant authentication of signers
- Technology exceeds industry requirements
- Standards-based signatures
- Complete audit trail of all transactions
- Documents can be sent, read and signed electronically within minutes
- Helps increase efficiency of annual re-papering and certification processes
- Automates internal administrative processes, such as regulatory compliance for licenses, agreements and commission sharing
Looking into Remote Online Notarization? We provide every tool you need.
✔ Digital Certificate
✔ Live webinar training
✔ Credential analysis
✔ Phone/email support
✔ Integrated video meetings
✔ Electronic notary journal
The SIGNiX Difference
We are more than e-signatures, we are digital signatures. We embed the legal evidence into every single signature that takes place in our platform.
256-bit military grade encryption
Digital certificate with each signature
Some additional information in one line
Cryptographic hash with each signature
Don't take our word for it
"Digital signatures could save billions... It’s time for agents to begin experiencing the benefits of increased efficiency, reduced staff workload, and improved client satisfaction." Steve Anderson, leading authority on insurance agency productivity, technology and profits