We are a cloud-based platform, so there is no software to download or maintain.
- Windows 7 and above
- macOS X High Sierra and above (supporting Safari as below)
- iOS - latest version and two prior
- Android - latest version and two prior
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome, the latest version, and two prior. See below on opening PDFs in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox, Extended Support Release. See below on opening PDFs in Firefox
- Safari, version 11 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 11.0*
- Note that other browser configurations may work, but have not been specifically tested nor approved for use.
*Microsoft announced the end of support for Microsoft 365 applications and services on IE11 on August 17, 2021. SIGNiX is intending to retire support for this older browser in 2022 due to the browser's inherent limitations, security issues, and the fact that SIGNiX cannot support newer capabilities on that platform. Certain functions may no longer work at this time, and SIGNiX strongly recommends from a security and productivity perspective to migrate to another browser platform listed for the best experience.
- For the best experience viewing and printing digitally signed, electronic documents, you should use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader version 9.1 or higher.
- Note that browser-dependent PDF viewers for Firefox and Chrome, as well as Preview on OS X and iOS, may display the signature but will not display the tamper-evident seal. Be sure to view the documents in a compliant PDF viewer such as Reader, Acrobat, Nitro Reader, or Fox-It Reader.
- An email address and access to the internet are required to operate the SIGNiX platform. Broadband is recommended.
- To perform Remote Online Notarizations the use of webcams and audio recordings are required.