The SIGNiX Signature Service has been updated to include a key number of highly requested user experience updates, client customizations, defect fixes, and infrastructure improvements.
The version number has incremented to 139.1, as we delivered a quick patch to address a specific customer issue.
API / Integration
- Partner / Integrator-chosen TransactionIDs can now be used within DownloadDocument and ConfirmDownload API calls to replace current standard of DocSetID
- The signing experience color scheme can now be changed. SIGNiX can not only change logos but also finally enable new colors for buttons, headers and other aspects of the interface*
- Password recovery interface has been updated to better handle mobile and small screens
- Continuing work on an updated wizard/document preparation experience expected to be released in 2017
- Users can now hit ‘Enter’ to accept Intent to Sign after Signing Password entry
- Minor improvements to Document Preview functionality (if enabled)
- eNotary state is now being reproduced correctly on seal*
- SIGNiX will attempt to automatically repair PDFs if SIGNiX detects they are uploaded with errors*
- Updated PDF rendering technology
- Client specific updates for password customization
- Client specific updates for white label/embedding
- Continuing infrastructure security improvements
- Minor defect resolution for Quit and session handling
*Feature is optional and must be enabled. Additional charges may be incurred. Please contact SIGNiX to learn more.