This update includes a few key client-specific features, including the important introduction of signer-focused external authentication, allowing clients to authenticate signers using their own identity providers (IDP). A few other minor bugs and updates have also been added.
API / Integration
- Updated behavior of GetAccessLink-Signer when <InPersonAuth> parameter is used so that it triggers the proper authentication method (FT-770)
- Fixed behavior of GetAccessLink-Signer signing when KYC authentication is used (MIT-612)
- Resolved issue where a signature appearance choice is not saved correctly resulting in a default signature font being used. (FT-635, MIT-511)
- Added support for Atlantic time zone. (FT-800)
- Implemented optional external identity provider authentication (aka SSO) functionality for signers, including support for 21 CFR 11, audit events. Removed profile page from document center when enabled.* (MIT-755, MIT-564, MIT-565, MIT-566, MIT-567, MIT-568, MIT-569, MIT-574, MIT-575, MIT-631, MIT-646, MIT-653, MIT-654, MIT-706, MIT-782)
- Enabled Submitter SSO access through GetAccessLink (MIT-662)
- Improved internal Wildfly server connection refresh to database (MIT-748)
- Implemented retry limit for push notifications to promote scalability, stability (MIT-705, MIT-757)
- Resolved issues with PDC, Express and Workgroup identity lookups not resolving identity correctly (MIT-628)
- Fixed issue where password-protected PDFs were not being rendered correctly in certain use cases (MIT-779)
Please let your SIGNiX representative know if you have any questions. Thanks for your business!
*Feature is optional and may or may not be available based on client product used. Additional fees may be charged.