On Monday, October 10th, the SIGNiX Signature Service was updated to include a small number of user experience updates, client customizations, and architecture improvements.
The version number is now 139.3.
API / Integration
- Resolved issue with signer attachment functionality not working with TIFF files.
- In the interests of making the user experience speedier, SIGNiX has now introduced an option to combine the once-separate Finish and Intent dialog pop-ups for the SMS and KBA One Click authentication modes ONLY. This option is currently disabled for most clients, but can be enabled if preferred.
- Continuing development items for new internal, real-time document storage mechanism as well as updated event logging. No impact to users or clients.
- Improving internal server and service monitoring tools to ensure better customer experiences.
- Client specific updates for BCC email handling.
- Resolved issues with credential recovery confirmation email delivery.
- Client specific updates for white label features.