After several smaller patches designed to expand capabilities of the SIGNiX notary feature, SIGNiX is now releasing an update including a number of client-requested, quality-of-life improvements as well as changes to behind-the-scenes architecture in the SIGNiX platform itself.
API / Integration
- Improved how SIGNiX prioritizes email content changes from different aspects of the integration (Wizard, preference or SubmitDocument) (SIG-742)
- ReadyDoXTM - Added support for two party workflows (SIG-309, 832)
- Added link to SIGNiX status page when user hits limit on SMS resends (SIG-630)
- Added Address Book support to the CC List function in the Wizard (SIG-721)
- Fixed issue when returning from profile in new Dashboard (SIG-784)
- Security and PDF rendering updates (SIG-623, 730)
- Updates to the email system, adding HTML email capabilities to support additional email types (SIG-645, 754) and certain customizations (SIG-752)
- Added additional authentication flexibility with regards to SMS one time password (SIG-739)
- Augmented internal billing utility (SIG-771, 779, 794, 808)
- Fixed issue implicated in May 15th service incident (SIG-831)
- Updated integration with 3rd party vendor to match new mappings returned for authentication results (SIG-796)
- Internal log, UI and utility improvements (SIG-735, 747, 758)
Please let your SIGNiX representative know if you have any questions. Thanks for your business!
*Feature is optional and may or may not be available based on client product used. Additional fees may be charged.