The SIGNiX Signature Service has been updated to resolve several client-specific issues as well as introduce further refinements to user experiences in signing, document preparation and the document centers.
API / Integration
- Resolved issue with embedded signing experience not quitting correctly or passing correct URL
- Implemented optional date range searching, filtering and improved performance for the MyDoX Document Center and Personal Document Center* screens
- Ongoing, significant work preparing the next generation document editor and wizard interface for release in summer 2017, resolving beta bugs and issues, and also including improved document loading, color-coded fields, notary support, and additional address book features.
- Initial support for delivering HTML formatted pick-up link emails. More information to follow as development continues
- Addressed legacy document center access and workgroup issues
- Fixed issue with optional document subsets where opting in after other subsets had been signed and completed would prevent signer from completing transaction
- Centered signature appearance toggle
*Features are optional and may incur additional cost.