The latest release of the SIGNiX service introduces several highly requested, exciting features for notaries, including the ability to control the delivery of emails with document links until signers are in an online meeting, reschedule existing online meetings, see how many notary stamps are in a single transaction, and see which signers have been assigned to a notary stamp and even change those assignments. SIGNiX also fixed a few other client-specific issues and performed a few other optimizations.
API / Integration*
- Added client preference to adjust friendly from address at transactional level (SIG-956)*
- Notaries can now choose to 'hold' the pick-up email with links to the documents until parties are assembled in the online meeting. A new option has been added to "Let me choose when to send emails to signers." The online meeting invitation will go out as expected, but the notary can now click a button in the wizard to send the document link emails. (SIG-978)
- Notaries can now reschedule an existing online meeting to accommodate schedule changes. (SIG-952)
- The number of notary stamps in a transaction is now shared in the user interface. (SIG-972)
- After assigning a notary seal to a signer / signers, the notary can now see who the stamp is assigned to and even change it by clicking the 'gear' icon above the stamp (SIG-998)
- Increased notary seal image size to 500KB and updated file upload logic (SIG-995)
- Updated document blocking logic for PDFs that will lead to skewed / rotated notary stamps (SIG-1006)
- Resolved places in newer Dashboard UI that weren't being updated with correct, custom colors (SIG-971)
- Fixed issue where users were not being prompted to save their transaction while it was being created (SIG-960)
- Fixed rare issue where non-notary users could not add additional parties (SIG-973)
- Updated error message for landing on 'suspended' transactions (SIG-1000)
- Addressed issue where document 'flatten' function for certain password-protected documents was producing an unexpected error (SIG-1009)
- Updated internal logic relating to Submitter identity (SIG-985)
- Addressed issues with session timeout dialogs (SIG-1012)
- Review and removal of older, legacy code that is no longer used (SIG-967, 1002, 1003, 1004)
- Fixed regression issue with online meeting timezone (SIG-1001)
Please let your SIGNiX representative know if you have any questions. Thanks for your business!
*Feature is optional and may or may not be available based on client product used. Additional fees may be charged.