Get The Most Detailed Audit Trail in the Industry With SIGNiX's TotalAuditTM
Most e-signature companies use audit trails (sometimes also called an audit log) to track the steps of the signature process. The audit trail is a powerful tool that can prove who signed a document and when they signed it.
We’ve always taken pride in offering the most detailed audit trail on the market. This feature, which we call TotalAuditTM, is included at no additional cost.
TotalAudit keeps track of all of the following events:
- Transaction creation
- Emails and notifications sent to any signer
- Signers consent to use e-signatures
- User authentication
- Documents viewed by each signer
- Signature creation (by each signer)
- Party agreement to/acknowledgment of document
- Transaction completion
- Document downloads after signing
- Cancellations and opt outs
- Changed party information