The first major update of 2020 delivers a variety of new capabilities to the platform including enhanced signer authentication for remote online notarizations and branded HTML emails.
API / Integration
- Improvements to eNotary Experience*
- Initial rollout of enhanced signer authentication merging dynamic knowledge-based authentication questions with identity document verification (KBA-ID) for use in remote online notarizations, per state regulations (SIG-512, 521, 522, 523, 524, 526, 527, 593, 594, 625, 626, 627, 659)
- Miscellaneous small quality-of-life updates (SIG-590, 615, 672, 673, 700, 740)
- Dashboard Interface Quality-of-Life Improvements
- Search improvements to new beta Dashboard interface (SIG-651, 652, 653)
- Changed Quit button to Logout for clarity (SIG-736)
- Added a Profile button (SIG-738)
- Improved responsive design elements in mobile signing interface (SIG-96, SIG-107, SIG-108)
- Fixed issue with Address Book where it wouldn't accept a new entry when accessed a particular way (SIG-575)
- Moved maintenance/incident icon to right side of header (SIG-699)
- Initial availability of branded, HTML-based emails.* Please contact SIGNiX for more information on becoming a beta client. (SIG-637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 722, 749, 751)
- Addressed various architectural issues (SIG-465)
- Resiliency improvements to service (SIG-612)
- Updated certain internal administrative interfaces (SIG-548)
- Miscellaneous updates (SIG-577, 586, 609, 702, 704, 705, 710, 746)
Please let your SIGNiX representative know if you have any questions. Thanks for your business!
*Feature is optional and may or may not be available based on client product used. Additional fees may be charged.