This updates features a broad range of client-requested fixes and changes, as well as several minor bug fixes and mitigations.
API / Integration
- Created new API calls to assist partners in dealing with suppressed email addresses. (SIG-265)*
- Made changes to allow for lighter weight authentication mode (‘express’) to operate in certain integration workflows. (SIG-305)
- Removed the ‘Classic’ button from the Wizard UI. It had made a surprise re-appearance in the last release. (SIG-301)
- Default signature font appearance will now be consistent through signature workflow and disabling default signature client preference will not affect signature workflow. (SIG-93, SIG-308)
- Fixed issue where unassigned radio buttons couldn’t be assigned from the editor. (SIG-242)
- Resolved rare issue where password input box would disappear if Next button was clicked before entry. (SIG-159)
- Implemented stronger controls on drawn signature appearance to mitigate concerns from clients about signatures being too small. Users are advised if their signatures or initials are too small. (SIG-270)
- Resolved issue where user attachments screen was not displayed in proper order when attachments were set to optional. (SIG-303)
- Added additional help text to document folders screen when attachments are to be requested. (SIG-304)
- Resolved issue where clicking Home button in Wizard would log user out unintentionally. (SIG-306)
- Changed wording in Document Center dropdown transaction filter from ‘Paused’ to ‘Suspended.’ (SIG-307)
- Improved code relating to deleting a party with many associated tasks. Should improve responsiveness when deleting such a party from a transaction.(SIG-266)
- Mitigated security and other minor issues. (SIG-213, SIG-292, SIG-269, SIG-294, SIG-299)
- Client specific email changes (SIG-246, SIG-157, SIG-256)
- Updated copyright (SIG-245)
Please let your SIGNiX representative know if you have any questions. Thanks for your business!
*Feature is optional and may or may not be available based on client product used. Additional fees may be charged.