The need for Remote Online Notarization (RON) has escalated rapidly in recent years, and it all started with one of the world’s first RON transactions accomplished by SIGNiX.SIGNiX completed one of the first Remote Online Notarization transactions in 2013 in Virginia. Since that monumental day, there has been nothing short of incredible progress in the world of RON. What started in Virginia has reached 43 states, and we anticipate all 50 soon. Here at SIGNiX, we recognized the value our software had even before there was a massive need for it. RON is the future of notarization, and SIGNiX is one of the top solutions.
Here are several reasons:
1. SIGNiX was an early pioneer in RON technology. After executing one of the first RON transactions, SIGNiX has only continued to enhance the platform to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
2. SIGNiX's RON software is not only easy to use, but it is also a leader in security. The military-grade cryptography keeps information safe and provides the reassurance you deserve.
3. A critical difference relative to competitors is one of the most important capabilities of our software. Each RON transaction contains embedded legal evidence that validates every signature.
4. For those who are not familiar with our software, SIGNiX provides an abundance of demos, training sessions, tutorials, and live customer support options to make your transition to RON that much easier.
5. There isn't a RON product on the market that offers all of this and also continues as the most cost-effective option.
As you might have heard, there has been a recent push for the national legalization of RON. On July 27, a bill was passed by the House of Representatives with a vote of 336-90. This is known as the SECURE Notarization Act of 2022 and will strongly impact the future of notarizations. What does this mean and why does this matter to you? Let’s break it down.
Previously, 43 out of 50 states could legally utilize Remote Online Notarization. Only citizens of these states have access to the at-home, easy-to-use, and cost-effective nature of RON. This means 7 other states are left out. Prominent states like California, Georgia, and South Carolina are included in those left out. Citizens and notaries in these states lack access to the multitude of benefits that RON provides with improved convenience, cost and even protection against fraud.
We are all aware of the impact the 2020 pandemic has had over the past two and a half years. Despite the many tragedies that accompanied the pandemic, there have been several valuable developments. The increasing utilization of technologies that enable work to be done remotely, including RON, is one of the benefits. It is the pandemic that the rapid legalization of RON in so many states. Thankfully, SIGNiX has been advancing this technology for years.
SIGNiX continues its commitment to providing the best RON solution. As RON laws evolve, we will too. As the world moves deeper into remote technology, don’t get left behind. Let SIGNiX be your guide for making RON work for you.