The SIGNiX E-Signature service and Signature Engine™ is currently operating normally and experiencing no delays.
Digital Signature Compliance
SIGNiX's Independent E-Signature™ technology is compliant with:
- ESIGN & UETA
- FINRA & SEC
- Title 21 CFR Part 11 (FDA Signatures)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- IRS's IVES Electronic Signature Requirements as well as compliance with requirements for forms 8878/8879 and 4506-T/4506-T EZ
- US Department of Education's 34 CFR 99.30
- Digital Signature Standard (DSS) by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- ETSI PDF Advanced Electronic Signatures (PAdES)
- ISO 27001 certification
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
In addition, SIGNiX's hosting provider holds global security certifications and compliance verifications for Service Organization Controls SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3.
Best Digital Signature Enforceability
It isn't enough to meet the minimum requirements of the ESIGN Act and UETA. These laws simply say that an e-signature is a legal way to sign documents. What really matters is whether you're able to prove who signed your documents, when, how and what was signed, independently of the vendor. That's why we ensure the highest levels of enforceability—more than you'd get with a pen and paper.
SIGNiX meets digital signature standards around the world. SIGNiX’s advanced digital signatures (what we call Independent E-Signatures™) are legal and enforceable in the European Union and around the world.
Signer Identification Options
SIGNiX offers a variety of ways to prove the identity of your signers. From a simple email or text message to more advanced methods, you can customize the identity authentication options for each of your signers every time a document is signed.