Let's talk about another article from the TechLeaders 2012 article archive. This article is titled, Making Work Flow with E-Signatures: Benefits and Challenges, and provides a great overview of what it takes to integrate e-signatures into your sales process along with some astonishing results if done well. Let's take a look at some of those results listed in the article:
- 95% reduction in errors
- 50 to 90% real-dollar savings
- Increased customer acceptance of contracts
- Faster receipt of revenue and delivery of services
- Reduced labor, shipping, processing and handling costs
- More time for sales agents to focus on selling
- Improved client perception
Looks like a lot of good reasons to adopt digital signatures into your workflow processes! We think these results definitely dip their toe in The Digital Signature ROI.
The rest of the article spells out some challenges associated with e-signature integration as well as some more crazy facts if you're still using paper in your sales process. What has been your experience when signing with paper and pen when closing a sale? Or, if you use e-signatures, do you agree with the benefits listed in the article? Do these statistics shock you? We'd love to hear what you think!