Creating a template with SIGNiX as a Submitter is fast and easy. You will begin as though you are creating a regular Transaction, then you will stop before Sending, and Save As a template instead.
Templates can be created when you have the same documents that will frequently be sent out, and templates can also be created when you have the same signers who will frequently be signing documents.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Document Center using your personalized login link.
- Click on “Transaction Templates” on the left side of the screen. This is where your templates will be saved.
- Click on “Create New Transaction” to begin making a transaction that you will save as a template.
- Add Signers like you would for any other transaction.
If the template is just for reusable documents, then you can add in Placeholder Signer information which can be Edited in the future when you are creating a transaction from the template. There is a button on the signer information box for this to auto-fill.
If the template is for frequent signers, then you can enter in their Signer information and it will be saved for future use.
- Add Documents like you would for any other transaction, and place any fields you want on the documents for your signers (signatures, initials, text boxes, etc…)
- Do Not Send the transaction, instead click on the “Save As” button at the top right of the page.
- Give your template a name, and click “New Template” to save it as a reusable template that you can create transactions from in the future.
(If you click on "new transaction" instead, you will simply create an Unstarted draft of the transaction to be edited or sent at a later time.)
- Your new template should now show up in your “Transaction Templates” menu.