In the rush to adopt e-signature technology, some people don’t realize they’re making a decision that could affect the security and legal standing of their company’s contracts for decades.
In this 48-page eBook, digital signature expert John B. Harris discusses:
- What makes an electronic signature legal
- How digital signatures can protect documents against fraud
- What security features to look for in a vendor
- The 8 e-signature security rules you should follow
- The difference between a digital signature and an electronic signature
To download this eBook, fill out the form on the right.