SIGNiX July 2021 Update: Release Notes
This month's SIGNiX update delivers quality-of-life (QOL) improvements for several specific clients as well as a few requested changes for our eNotaryDox users.
API / Integration*
- Improved functionality, flexibility and integration with Corporate Document Center (SIG-1097, 1005, 1062, 1098, 1099, 1113)
- Updated AJAX API calls to improve consistency (SIG-1156, 1153)
- Resolved issue with API and Notary usage (SIG-1175)
- Resolved issue where notaries were sometimes using initials instead of signatures with seals. (SIG-1159)
- Wizard: Moved 'Hold Email' button closer to Send button in Send tab per customer request (SIG-1145)
- Fixed issue where SMS secret code wasn't being delivered when expected (SIG-1164)
- Attempted to resolve some client-reported timeout issues (SIG-1157)
Please let your SIGNiX representative know if you have any questions. Thanks for your business!