Your output is a critical customer touch point that allows you to complete sales and communicate in a compliant manner important documents. You can’t adjust your output to respond to customer expectations and marketplace demands with an inflexible infrastructure. Manual processes can cause each stage of production—data creation, formatting, printing, finishing and mailing—to be disconnected from the next, requiring manual administration that is prone to error and inefficiency. Many organizations have output systems that lack the flexibility, scalability and resilience to adapt to changing demands. There needs to be a better way.
Many companies turned to Automated Document Facrtory solutions. Automated Document Factory (ADF) solutions are designed to be vendor-neutral, closed-loop systems that can automate and control your entire print and mail operation.
With an ADF solution you can:
- Make the best use of every dollar you spend on mailings
- Prove that every envelope is mailed with accurate customer information
- Maximize throughput and asset utilization at one or more sites with centralized management
- Improve mailroom integrity
- Lower postage costs
- Achieve comprehensive output management
Yet, this still does not solve the issue as well as a digital signature solution can. With a digital signature solution you can sign with confidence as ell as eliminate costly overhead.
SIGNiX MyDox empowers decision makers and users to access any print form, document or business communication, and approve steps in pivotal business processes in a manner that is secure, auditable and compliant.
One of the most powerful capabilities built into MyDox is the ability to easily and seamlessly capture any paper forms and documents and connect them to processes that may already be active. For users, this means they have the ability to convert paper forms to electronic forms. In situations where a wet signature is required or where federal or state government mandates require both options (paper and electronic forms) to be offered to consumers.
- Business Focus: Gain valuable time and focus on customers through internal and external business process, not paper documents.
- Speed: Enhance productivity and efficiency with straight-through electronic document workflow and increase speed of sales.
- Security: Trusted tamper-proof documents through authentication, verification and certification.
- Cost Reduction: Savings comes fast and easy with cost prevention from traditional paper where customers have calculated double-digit savings.
- Profitability Improvement: Digital signatures results in attractive paybacks on the business and customer side.
- Lean: Elimination of duplication of efforts, old practices and processes, the manual physical world.
- Green Effect: Reduce dependency on paper through digital signatures with a green workflow, an asset that promotes corporate responsibility.
Digitaly signed documents, contracts, forms and business communications are critical to your business operations. They provide a lasting record of decisions taken by your organization and agreements with your customers, partners and suppliers. And they also can clearly demonstrate your organization’s compliance with various laws and regulations.
When moving the signing processes online, it’s imperative that your electronic records provide the same, if not greater, compliance and auditability than what you have with pen and paper or even simple electronic signatures.